Benefits for Doctors:
Doctors are busy; it is difficult for doctors to get complete information about a patient’s symptoms when the patient is at home. Our system helps doctors to get up to date information, and provide care for patients at home.
- Efficient reporting system to reduce doctor’s time and effort for a single patient
- A system for remunerating doctors for their time for patients at home
- The website will provide guidelines for palliative care
In a religiously conservative and low-income country like Bangladesh, the health-care facilities are scarce and other socio-economic factors become decisive in how regularly a patient can visit the facility in person, especially when the patient is a woman. An assessment system that can monitor the patient’s health status regularly without requiring her to visit the health-care facility in person will be of great value. This App will help patient to obtain relief from severe symptoms. This will increase a patient’s quality of life.
In Bangladesh, the number of doctors per 1000 patients is low. There are very few specialists in the Palliative Care.
- This App can help doctors to monitor their patients on a regular basis.
- This App can save physician time